10 Things only Sleep lovers would understand



There are two types of people in this world. Those who only get a couple hours of sleep in the night and seem to function perfectly the next morning and those who just seem to love sleeping throughout the day, and can never get enough of it.

I was so smitten (literally) by Lingvistov’s doodles, as they perfectly sum up a person’s love for sleep.

My husband and my best friend are two people who love love love to sleep, and when I saw his doodles they were just so perfect for them both and for all of you who LOVE to sleep!



“Some people wake up drowsy. Some people wake up energized. I wake up dead.” 

― John MarsdenTomorrow, When the War Began




“There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” 

 Mindy KalingIs Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?




"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book."

-Irish Proverb





"The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more."
-Wilson Mizener



"Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together".
Thomas Dekker



“I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” 

― Ernest Hemingway


"Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom".
-        Francis Bacon





“Sleep is my lover now, my forgetting, my opiate, my oblivion.” 
Audrey Niffeneger, The time Traveler's Wife


    "Sleep is the best meditation."

    - Dalai Lama



"A day without a nap is like a cupcake without frosting."
-Terri Guillemets






Sleep Away

Unknown

Tinu Menachery is a restless soul. She loves trying new things that don't involve water, as her hydrophobic self is yet to overcome her fear. She loves talking, and can speak for hours together. Drop a mail, if you want her to talk about a particular topic. We all have 'blank mind' days don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think