10 ways to make your wife feel special

Every woman loves attention and care from her man. When she feels appreciated she puts in more effort to nurture and care for the relationship. There are so many ways you could make her feel special. Here are a couple of them, simple yet effective






Make her feel loved



Hold her hand in public. Women tend to have a greater need for physical touch outside the bedroom than men do. Holding her hand in public, or putting your arm around her waist makes her feel loved. Show affection in public in front of your family/friends (if she is ok with it); Whisper something loving in her ear when you’re in public. A woman’s need for affection is a daily desire; they can be easily met through hugs and caresses. Hug her often, hold her when she cries. When she feels you value her she will be delighted more often, and work harder on her end of the relationship and her responsibilities.

Surprise her



Every woman yearns for surprise. She would appreciate the small things you do. Take her on a moon light walk.  Compliment her and listen well.  Hold her hand.  Stop once in a while just to kiss her. Have a bouquet of flowers delivered to her at an unexpected time, along with a love note. Hug her from behind when she is standing at the sink or changing table. Pick her up off her feet and swing her around once in a while. Dance with her when there is no music.  Send a text message during the day. Give your wife a gift when she least expects it, even if it’s something small. 

Chivalry



Being Chivalrous is the best thing you could keep doing for her. Open doors for her. Never go through a door first, or leave her behind you when you go somewhere. Notice when she has her arms full and help her with them.

Communication



When she asks you about your day, give her details and not just ‘it was fine’. With so much technology, long workdays, etc., we seldom have time for conversation. Your marriage will be strengthened if you take the time to actually talk to your wife every day. Communication should happen throughout the day without any interruptions (no kids, phones, electronics, etc.). Replay back to her what you think she said – especially if she tells you she is upset about something . Ask her how her day went and really listen, asking questions. Ask her what she thinks – and really consider it, especially when it comes to relationships and kids.  She sees, hears, and picks up on subtle cues more than you do.

Quality time



Express a need to spend more time with her. Ask your wife out on a date or set time aside to do something she wants to do. Reaching for her hand while taking a walk is another way to let her know that spending time together is a priority for you. Remind your wife that you are there for her whenever it’s needed. No matter how busy you are, tell your wife that you will always make time to listen and to comfort her. Find something that you enjoy together, it could be a movie marathon or reading together. Find ways to laugh together.

Appreciate her


Appreciating her can go a long way. Saying thank you is one of the most wonderful ways to show gratitude. Ensure her that she is a wonderful spouse and mother. Let her know verbally that she is special and important.  Tell your wife that she completes you. This will help strengthen the bond of your marriage. Plus, it will show your wife how important she is to you. Gently but firmly stand up for her with your kids. Don’t criticise her in front of the kids 

Compliment her



Women don’t always feel attractive, which makes it important for you to tell your wife that she still turns your head. Compliment her on her smile or how beautiful she is. Make her feel beautiful with simple gestures.

Encourage her



Remind your wife of her unique talents and gifts she has been blessed with If she has a hobby, get her a little gift that supports it.  Proudly display her talents in front of the world. Tell your wife that you are proud of her. It is a wonderful way to lift her spirit and to help nurture her self-confidence. If she is working out or trying to eat right and exercise, make sure you tell her how proud of her you are and how hard you know it is
    
Make her feel loved


Let her know how much she means to you. There is no greater way to express your love than actuallysaying the words. Don’t wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow may be too late. Say, “I love you” today. Those three words when said genuinely can make so much of a positive difference to your relationship, and her specially.


As simple as that


Take care of the garbage It's always your turn to take out the garbage — no questions asked. Lock the doors and turn out the lights your spouse will feel safe and protected.




 

Unknown

Tinu Menachery is a restless soul. She loves trying new things that don't involve water, as her hydrophobic self is yet to overcome her fear. She loves talking, and can speak for hours together. Drop a mail, if you want her to talk about a particular topic. We all have 'blank mind' days don't we?

3 comments:

  1. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.okojie can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.okojie. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.okojie real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: godwinokojiespellcaster22@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347037056969 ,THANKS TO DR.OKOJIE..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my herpes started interfering with my daily life. And my lips always bother me every damn day. I remember going to the hospital when I was around 25 years old cuz my whole lips were burning like hell. And a nurse came to the waiting lobby and said sorry there are no doctors here. So I had to go back home. My lips were burning like hell and I felt so uncomfortable that night so I turned to the internet where I found Herbal Doctor Oduku Paul . I am 40 years old.This virus has been totally eliminated with their herbal system , My lips were messed up. They are okay when I apply chap-stick, but if I don’t apply chap stick they will get tight and dry and ashy and the skin will get burnt and hard. And they always feel tingly. The burning sensation stopped after that day I started their herbal cure. I don’t want to walk around with glossy lips. I’m a man. I don’t know what would have heal me from this virus if not for the product. I took a comprehensive STD blood test last week again and everything came out negative.,contact odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com today Call Us or whatsapp +2349064430408 they have the right treatment to STD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my herpes started interfering with my daily life. And my lips always bother me every damn day. I remember going to the hospital when I was around 25 years old cuz my whole lips were burning like hell. And a nurse came to the waiting lobby and said sorry there are no doctors here. So I had to go back home. My lips were burning like hell and I felt so uncomfortable that night so I turned to the internet where I found Herbal Doctor Oduku Paul . I am 40 years old.This virus has been totally eliminated with their herbal system , My lips were messed up. They are okay when I apply chap-stick, but if I don’t apply chap stick they will get tight and dry and ashy and the skin will get burnt and hard. And they always feel tingly. The burning sensation stopped after that day I started their herbal cure. I don’t want to walk around with glossy lips. I’m a man. I don’t know what would have heal me from this virus if not for the product. I took a comprehensive STD blood test last week again and everything came out negative.,contact odukuherbalremedies@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/Herpes-Eraser-102292594719987/ today Call Us or whatsapp +2349064430408 they have the right treatment to STD.



    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think